When the body feels good so does your mind. Proven to be highly effective and beneficial to your general well being.
Studying a range of massage techniques over the years has led me to understand that each individual is different; therefore different approaches are required for different individuals all depending on the physical and emotional state when they arrive for treatment.
- Holistic/ Swedish Massage – relax yourself and awaken your nerves by letting the energy flow back in to your body. Rejuvenating, relaxing and yet reviving.
- Ayurvedic Marma Massage – applying hot oil with long strokes to stretch the body, skin and muscles on a physical level, it will release the tension in your body. Ayurvedic marma massage works the main energy centres of the body and alleviates long standing emotional and energetic blockages. The 90 min treatment includes hand, foot and Indian head massage and is highly recommended.
- Advanced and Deep Tissue Massage – works on very stiff parts of the body, as well as trapped nerves and severe muscular tension. The strokes and techniques are deep, slow, soothing and to the point, trigger point release, myo-fascial and soft tissue release.
- Pregnancy Massage – relieves pre and post natal body tensions often caused by excess body weight, cleanses the body and helps with weight reduction as well as increases energy levels. Treat yourself and the baby. Massage is proven to create a stronger bond between mother and child.
- Indian Head Massage – relieve all mental strain and tension that can cause your neck, shoulders and upper back to seize and freeze up, as well as give you headaches and migraines. A regular Indian head massage helps induce relaxation to calm the mind.
- Weight Reduction Massage (MassaRei specialised treatment) – using a combination of massage styles, techniques and stretches this treatment reduces and breaks up fat in the body. Toxins are eliminated through lymphatic drainage.
- Chair Massage – quick, comfortable and easy to receive. You can keep your clothes on and treatments can last anywhere from 10mins - 60mins inclusive of stretches. This is a great service for people on the go and 10-20mins is all you need to get a good energy lift and rejuvenate your mind and body for the day or even the week.
- Thai yoga Massage – fully clothed treatment to stimulate, open and balance the flow of energy through the lines to assist the body in its natural tendency towards self-healing and harmony. This is achieved through rhythmic acupressure; mobilization of joints; passive stretches and applied Yoga-like stretches.